An area of Swan Street, Brechin, will remain closed until Thursday, December 10, to allow repair works following masonry falling from a chimney last Friday.
An Angus Council spokeswoman confirmed the closure, saying: “Due to high winds a chimney on Swan Street, Brechin, suffered structural damage. We have closed the road for public safety and diversions are in place.
The road will be closed until Thursday (10 December), weather permitting, while work is carried out to repair the damaged area. We would like to apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank the public for their patience while work is carried out.
We will keep you up to date if there are any changes to this information.”